Thursday, November 03, 2022

Happy Housewife's Day!



Today is our day ladies! 
 All of our hard work is not going to go unappreciated!  
We'll be honored like queens!  
We'll have the admiration of our family!  
They will tell us to just put our feet up and they will tend to the floors!
Uh? Oh, sorry...The floor wax fumes were addling my clear thinking.

But speaking of floor care products, isn't the Perma-broom spectacular!?
I am in the market for a new broom and would love to have that green bristled beauty.

For our treat to celebrate us wonderful beings of anti-filth, I made these broom cookies complete with sugar sprinkle "dust and debris" on the bristles!


Here is the recipe: Cookie Brooms
I just switched it up a bit by putting the butterscotch melt on the cookie broom business end and daubed it in some sprinkles.
The cookies are quite good and much taster that a real broom any day.

You would think since Housewifery is my thing I would celebrate this day every year but with it being so close to my beloved Halloween it just doesn't happen but every 7 years:

No comments: